Friday, February 13, 2009

i was contemplating my shower mechanics today. as i waited for the conditioner to work its magic, i had downtime. and then it hit me: i've been doing it all wrong for as long as i can remember. right now i use soap, then wash my hair. that's backwards. because conditioner's supposed to stick around for a minute or so, you really should wash your hair first. that way, while you're waiting for the conditioner, you can use your time wisely and use the soap. what have i been doing all these years? wasting water, and precious time.

wow, what a completely uninteresting blog. sorry.

current music: modest mouse - "perfect disguise"

4 comments:

matches said...

that's entertainment enough for me. i've contemplated these same mechanics before. and i've settled upon the same conclusion, although i don't condition, ever.

Time Warp Comics said...

dude, i TOTALLY remember the day i figured that out. life-changing.

-kris

Time Warp Comics said...

and apparently my boss has a blogger account haha
-kris

Jillian said...

I just had that conversation with Glenn a day ago. Not boring or weird at all. Glad to see you're writing more.